|Steak and Potato Recipe||
Recipe Type: Dinner
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
The classic American entree
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 2 (10 ounce) Black Angus Delmonico steaks
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2 cups hollandaise sauce
- 2 cups zip sauce
- Marinade steak with olive oil and seasoning and let sit at room temperature for 25 minutes.
- Wash potatoes. Add vegetable oil and kosher salt then wrap in aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees (stick a fork in potato to make sure it’s done)
- Rinse asparagus bunch and stream on stovetop (make sure not to overcook… you don’t want it mushy.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce and zip sauce and keep warm on stovetop.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, or light charcoal, and wait until coals are completely white. Soaked wood chips may be added to the coals when ready for a smoky flavor, if you like.
- Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place steaks on the grill. Cover, and grill steaks for about 10 minutes on each side, or to your desired degree of doneness.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe